Rockford, IL: Gary Caruana, Candidate for Winnebago County Sheriff announces a fundraising event and an initial list of support from area leaders. The event takes place on Thursday December 5th at Franchesco’s Ristorante in Rockford from 6pm-8pm. The following individuals have recently endorsed Caruana’s candidacy for Sheriff:
- Former U.S. Congressman Don Manzullo
- State Representative John Cabello
- Winnebago County Board Member Kay Mullins
- Rockford Alderman Tim Durkee
- Rockford Alderman Jamie Getchius
- Rockford Alderman Teena Newburg
- Rockford Alderman Joe Chiarelli
- Rockford Township Trustee Frank Manzullo
“I am proud to announce this initial significant support to my campaign. I am running for Winnebago County Sheriff in order to make a difference with regard to the crime rate. My candidacy is about making the changes necessary to lower the crime rate and manage the resources of the Sheriff’s department efficiently through cooperation with all communities and law enforcement agencies throughout the county,” said Gary Caruana.
Fundraising Event Details, and other information about Gary Caruana, can be found at www.caruanaforsheriff.com.
Paid for by Caruana for Winnebago County Sheriff